Sunday 10 November 2013

Vacation Time

As you all know very well, the holiday season is fast approaching. YAY! This means lots of food, sun, and fancy dinner outfits. Every year for about 20 years now I have been going to Palm Beach during Christmas time. It has always been like a second home for me (I know, Palm Beach is a great second home). Lots of family time, tanning, and shopping goes on within this 2 week period. And when I say lots of shopping, I mean LOTS of shopping. Worth Ave. is like a feeding frenzy for me when I step foot on the pavement. Hermes, Chanel, Saks, Neimans... the list goes on. Looking down the road starting at Saks and finally ending up at Ralph Lauren, I normally feel a sense of excitement that doesn't compare to many other things. So because I need an outfit for every day and then a different one for every night, shopping FOR Palm Beach is absolutely essential. Here are some of my top picks for the holiday season. These are just a few pieces that I would love to bring on my vacation with me, although this might not happen (just because of the price tags or something...) This list includes items from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Isabel Marant, Christopher Kane (obvs), Sophia Webster, etc.
Contact me if you need any info on where to purchase these items!

Until next time,
Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment