Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Key To A Great Outfit ...

I am a big fan of the high/low mix. PERIOD. You dont have to have the newest Givenchy tee or Proenza dress to look the part of a fashion maven. Working in the fashion industry can put a lot of pressure on a Toronto-born girl like me, which is when Zara and H & M (sometimes) come into play. Yes, I do love Balenciaga's and Chanel's, but mixing them with a Zara slip dress and plaid shirt is the ultimate statement! Do what you want. Mix a flea market blouse with some Balmain jeans. Whatever floats your boat. I am all for mixing and matching styles, prices, prints, etc. Normally, I'll go for a higher end bag or shoes that really make heads turn, combined with a lower end top and bottom. Check out my high/low mixed picks below!

Enjoy!
- Steph

Plaid Shirt- TNA, Slip Dress- Maison Martin Margiela, Tights- Agent Provocateur, Floral Skirt- Fashion Union, Bag- Stella McCartney, Sweater- Topshop, Booties- Isabel Marant




No comments:

Post a Comment