Sunday 18 May 2014

Fashion Icon: Blake Lively

Blake Lively stole my young heart when she first appeared as Serena on Gossip Girl 7 years ago. Her fashion has evolved with the times and I just have to say that there is not one outfit I see her in that I dislike. She always looks so calm, cool, and collected, while continuously showing her fun and quirky side. Everything about her is just AH-mazeballs! Blake has claimed for so long that she does not have a red carpet stylist, which I just found hard to believe, and recently she has revealed that she does get "style advice" from time to time by none other than the creative geniuses themselves, Karl Lagerfeld and Christian Louboutin (just think about that one for a second). I just don't get how she has the time to go shopping for all her outfits that she puts together, but then again, she might be superwoman. Lately, she has been blowing me away with her looks so I felt the need to dedicate a full post to everything Lively. 

P.S. these are all red carpet looks, but that does not discount her crazy amazing street style...










No comments:

Post a Comment